Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mandy Moore Covers ‘Marie Claire’ April







Newlywed Mandy Moore is featured on the April 2009 cover of Marie Claire, on stands March 17. Interview highlights below:

On ex DJ AM: “Adam’s like family. [If anything's wrong,] I’d go in a heartbeat.”

On husband Ryan Adams: “He’s a good egg. I’m in awe of him: his brain, his passion. He’s truly one of a kind.”

On waiting for the right acting role: . “It has to be right. I’ve had the opportunity to play the drug dealer who gets gang-raped, and I’m like, For what reason? Doing it just to do it? To just show people that I can be sexy or dark? I don’t want to do something just to make that point. It needs to happen organically, and I’m really confident it will. I’m a pretty patient person, and I’ll wait until we find the right stuff.”

picture courtesy of marieclarie

No comments: