Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sienna Miller is Vogue



Sienna Miller is red hot in a Calvin Klein Collection custom azalea silk single-shoulder dress on the July 2009 cover of Vogue. Here are some choice quotes:

On never being on a real date: “I’ve actually never been taken on a date in my whole life. I have never had a one-night stand. I’m a real relationship person — contrary to public perception…I get kind of emotionally involved very quickly, and I’m not going to spend time with someone unless I love them. But it’s not hard for me to fall in love.”

On watching herself in The Mysteries of Pittsburgh, which she filmed in 2006: “I don’t think I feel comfortable getting naked now. I can see where I made the decision to make that film three years ago, but then you grow up and evolve and your tastes change. I was in this period where I was making movies back-to-back because I didn’t want to be at home. Anything to not be in London. I was running away (from the Jude Law situation). Seeing that film felt like a few steps back.”

On Jude cheating on her during “Nannygate”: “It’s dangerous to bring this up. I talked about him in an interview not long ago, saying that I still love him, and he was like, ‘Please stop talking about it.’ (laughs) This was going to be the first interview where I was going to try to be guarded and detached, not give anything away, and actually I realize that it’s irrelevant. You have to be yourself.…That was a very pivotal time in my life, and I’m happy saying that. It’s a private moment when you get your heart broken for the first time, and that was the absolute antithesis of private. (laughs) It couldn’t have been more public! I had people on the street being like, ‘Ang in there, loov!’ and all you want to do is crawl into a cave and weep for a week. (pauses) I think I discovered a whole new emotional depth that I didn’t have access to before. When you have your heart broken for the first time, you gain depth, and that’s why actors tend to get better with age, I think.”

picture and story by vouge

No comments: