Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jennifer Garner & Jessica Biel Cover ‘Marie Claire’ March 2010


Jennifer Garner & Jessica Biel Cover ‘Marie Claire’ March 2010

Valentine’s Day co-stars and real life friends Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel share the cover of Marie Claire magazine’s March 2010 issue!

Jen, 37, said she was happy to have Jess on set. “We don’t work with a lot of women on our films,” she shared, “so it was great to have Jessica around.”

Marie Claire also asked Jess, 27, if seeing Jennifer with her husband and daughters makes her want to start a family, too.

“I’m just happy with my life right now,” Jess said. “I don’t know the answer to that. I mean, I look at you, Jennifer, and I am a bit in awe. I feel like all my seconds are full all day long, and then I look at your life, and I wonder how you do it. How do you have it all?”

For more from Jennifer and Jessica, pick up Marie Claire or visit MarieClaire.com!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/2/#ixzz0ebar9w9S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i love it already. they both look great on the cover...and those dresses, my gosh are o' so pretty. think i will post something about this spread in my blog if you dont mind. thanks for sharing.

ox