Monday, February 1, 2010

Victoria Beckham Covers ‘Glamour’ Magazine March 20


Victoria Beckham Covers ‘Glamour’ Magazine March 2010

Victoria Beckham (wearing a Wildfox Couture tee) cuddles up to a puppy on the March 2010 cover of Glamour magazine, on newsstands Tuesday, February 9.

The 35-year-old fashionista spoke to Glamour about being starstruck, what she does in her free time and what she loves about her husband, David.

On getting starstruck: “I [once] shared a plane with George Clooney. I still get excited. My mum and I said, ‘Oh my God’…I’m leading an extraordinary life. I never try to be too cool about [it].”

On how she spends her free time: “I travel a fair amount, and when I’m here in L.A., everything revolves around the kids. So if I’m not working, I go to the school and help serve lunches to the children. They just love that. It’s like, Oh, there’s Mummy serving me!”

On David: “It’s not healthy to be jealous. I look at David and I think, He’s so handsome and I’m so lucky to have him as a husband. And he’s an amazing father. I don’t blame people for looking at him and finding him attractive. I mean, I do.”

For more from Victoria, check out Glamour.com!



Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/02/01/victoria-beckham-covers-glamour-magazine-march-2010/#more-542221#ixzz0eJib5SOW




taken from justjared.com

2 comments:

Kaitlynn said...

love herrr!

Anonymous said...

i actually saw this mag on my way out from target. had i seen it before checking out i would have definately bought it cause i just love style.

ox