Friday, February 5, 2010

Seventeen March



Here’s what the 24-year-old reality-star-turned-writer dished to Seventeen:

On whether she thought The Hills would launch her career: “When the show started to be successful, I realized it could be a platform for getting into fashion. But in the beginning, I was 17 and I just wanted to be on TV. I wish I could give myself more credit and say I had a whole business plan, but really I just thought MTV was cool and that it would be fun.”

On the rumor that her BF, Kyle Howard, didn’t want to be on The Hills: “False. It never even came up, because by the time I met Kyle, I had already perfected my ‘double life.’ There was my TV life and my real life. Most of my closest friends were never on the show; my family was rarely on. I think it’s better that way. It’s not normal to put every part of your personal life on camera. You have to have something for yourself or you’ll go crazy.”

seventeen.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi veronica!

i like this girl, she's actually the only girl from the hills i find more genuine...and i also love her fashion line for kohls.

ox